Wednesday, November 4, 2009

An Interview with Cathy Frank



What will you be bringing to the Holiday Studio Sale?
Cathy Frank: I am bringing a selection of hand built pottery and jewelry - always one of a kind.

What is your process and /or inspiration?
Cathy Frank: I am inspired by the moment, the surrounding, the textures, the mistakes, the accidents, the whim, whatever comes first to my fingertips.

What else would you like us to know about yourself?
Cathy Frank: I’ve been exploring different art and craft fields for most of my life, screen printing, photography, ceramics, soft sculpture, cooking, batiking, jewelry... there’s so much out there still to be explored. Who knows what’s next before the train stops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear form you! Please leave a comment!