Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Nancy Miller at 2012 Holiday Craft Show at The Woman's Club of Albany

silver ring by Nancy Miller
Nancy Miller: work in my very messy studio in Saratoga Springs designing and creating jewelry that is easy to wear and love.  My designs are primarily fine and sterling silver and are accented with gemstones, high karat gold, pearls and mixed metals.

I love participating in the Holiday Crafts on Madison show because it is such a unique historic setting with a dedicated group of fantastic women who support the Womans Club of Albany.  Although I do sell my jewelry in larger shows, I appreciate the intimate boutique feeling to this show.  It is great to be able to tell the story behind my designs and help people find the perfect pieces for gift giving or to compliment their personal style and wardrobe.

I'm especially excited about my new line of sterling rings.  I've been making loads of them because I'm too excited to stop!  Some have messages inside - mantra like words - and others feature sparkling stones.  They are all fun to wear!  I'm also working on a line of sterling bracelets that I plan to have ready for the show.  My first ones have been very well received so I hope to have an array on display by November!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear form you! Please leave a comment!